Digitex Canada Inc. is looking for an experienced, outgoing and responsible person with exceptional customer service, computer knowledge and multiple software platform experience. This is a position that demands attention to detail, time management, extraordinary customer service skills and teamwork. Digitex is an industry leader and one of Canada’s largest independent dealerships featuring the Canon, Sharp, Samsung, Lexmark, Toshiba, Konica Minolta and HP product lines. The qualified candidate would need to exemplify the “Digitex Difference” in this competitive and fast paced field.
- Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from clients, business partners, and other parties.
- Daily Receipts & Bank Deposit
- Direct and manage inbound/outbound phone calls.
- Daily data entry in support of administrative processes and personnel as and when required.
- Type forms, letters, reports, and memos as necessary.
- Receive and distribute all forms of correspondence.
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate office records and files in their proper locations.
- Arrange and book meetings in boardrooms, off-site conference halls, and other locations; ensure the appropriate presentation equipment is there when asked to do so.
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence.
- Maintain the reception in a tidy and presentable manner, along with the common area as well.
- Monitoring / managing and ordering postage and office supplies.
- Maintain the phone systems; phone number changes, extension changes, VM changes.
- Assist all departments with; Filing, scanning, data entry, projects, etc.
- New Employee’s – assist with setting up their phones/voice mail as needed. Add them to the phone list and distribute to all staff. Terminated or pass staff, delete from phone list and re distribute to all staff.
- Assist in various areas & departments as directed.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCES:
- High school diploma or GED, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Direct work experience will be given preference.
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
- Experienced proficiency with Multi-Line Phone System.
- Experienced proficiency with MS Office including but not necessarily limited to Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic team member with the equal ability to produce results independently when required.
- Above average keyboarding skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles are a definite asset.
- Ability to understand and carry out quickly and efficiently instructions in written, verbal, or diagram form.
- Meticulous records maintenance of both filing systems and electronic databases.
- Able to present a polished, professional company image at all times.
- Self-starter, able to prioritize and time manage effectively.
- Reliable and on time.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Be proactive and take initiative. Do not wait for tasks to find you, find them.
BENEFITS / WAGES:
- Full time
- Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm.
- Health and Dental benefits after 3-month probationary period.
- RRSP plan after 6 months.
- Salary will be determined upon review of skills, education and experience.
This is your opportunity to earn an excellent income, which will reflect years of experience and qualifications, while working in a fast paced ever changing industry with ongoing learning and required training. Digitex Canada Inc. offers an excellent benefit program, 8 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday hours, a great work environment. Please forward your resume, cover letter and at least 3 references to your experience to: email@example.com We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview directly.